Tuesday, March 8, 2016

No Way!

8 March 2016. Less than 2 months and the dreadful May is approaching. 
Exams Month. Stress Month. Tired Month. Burned-Up Month. 

Always hope to get through it ASAP but at the same time, feeling so worried as studies can't seem to be able to be completed by the time it approaches. How contradicting. And I admit it. The papers are undoubtedly extremely tough and seems even more so under stringent exam conditions. Well.. Pray hard then!!

Time really seems to have put on wings and are flying through.. 15 days of CNY ended abruptly. Had lots of fun but fun are always not enough.. Can't wait for April's approach to have some relaxing and fun-filled days~

Completed Bubblegum and 唯一继承者 plus ongoing variety shows~ Came across some long long ago shows while scrolling and went on to watch some memorable parts while reminiscing~ Ongoing addiction 恋爱邻距离 is still ongoing with the remaining 9 episodes but I can't bear to complete it anytime soon due to my 浈希 couple~ 

Accompanied with dramas are studies, studies and more studies.. Studying are on and off as usual but it's really a struggle to really sit down and study wholeheartedly.. It's really not me to do so.. Not trying to brag or exaggerate. But, that's how I am. How I really am.

Thinking hard of how or what I can do to minimise the amount of studyings that has to be done as there's really too much to study and it's too difficult to cramp so much stuffs into my brain. What's worst is that I have 2 papers on the same day!! Ooh no! Hell no! Please, no! 

No comments: