Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Descendants of the Sun~

Completed watching Descendants of the Sun in less than 3 days.. 

Unable to move my eyes away from Song Joong Ki~ 

Omo Omo! Oppa is way too charming and charismatic and all.. 

Overall, it was a great plot with scenes that make you want to continue on to the next episode.. It allows you to move through the ups and downs along with the casts.. Especially the leads I would say.. 

Some scenes, almost every episode, are really trying to challenge how strong your heart is.. Whether are you able to take the scenes as it is.. 

Can see from the scenes why this drama require such huge production costs.. Can understand why it became such a hot and popular drama~ 

Initially, I was very excited and looking forward to this drama as it was Oppa's comeback drama after two years in the military. Couldn't wait to see Oppa in his first production after his discharge..

However, I backed down when I saw the plot description and the drama's genre.. It was kind of a melo and sad.. With disasters, epidemics, wars and everything.. 

Been watching more of rom-com dramas or those of light-weight where you can just laugh it off instead of melodramas.. Melodramas are good but they are really too heavy for the heart to take it..

I will still get myself to watch melodramas that are good.. But will usually watch at night and when I'm in a positive mood so as to sorrow only myself within the 'melo' environment.. 

Was glad that I didn't miss this drama!! Highly recommended!! 

Going to watch the 3 special episodes but don't feel like completing it in one shot though.. Sighs.. Just couldn't get enough of Oppa.. Wish that Oppa could take on another drama real soon.. Can't wait to see him in the next production.. He's real damn awesome!! 


This was in Nice Guy before Oppa went into the army..

Oppa as Captain Yoo Si Jin~

Oppa's super hot in the workout scene hahaha *-*

No comments: