Sunday, May 15, 2016

Freedom!!

Freedom!! 

Yes it's freedom!!

But!! No no no.. It's unfortunately not the end of misery though..

As exam marks an end, It's undoubtedly the arrival of freedom and loads of enjoyment.

However, the end of exam also marks the start of worrying and fear about results.

Thought that MA will be a doable paper.. but due to change of syllabus.. the crazy setter (definitely must be crazy no doubts) setted a not seen before and tough paper! Was expecting it to be a manageable paper, so I was hoping to get a better mark for this paper but it seems that a pass is already a very good mark for me.. CMC and Maths should be able to pass if there are no crop-ups..

FM is the killer for me this year!! Praying hard for a miracle to happen such that the marker will grant me a pass for this paper! I can't afford and wouldn't want to fail and retake it in a few months' time..

Been thinking about the papers since I officially ended exams on 13 May 2016 @ 5.30pm .. 
Seriously super worried for FM.. Have been tidying up all loose papers, notes and all in the late afternoon to evening time. Kept everything nicely into arch files but didn't dare to keep for FM! Really dread at the thought and the very high possibility of retaking this module..

Been pondering about the remainder modules that I shall be taking in a few months time though exams has just ended.. 

It's time to take a break from all these worrying and fearful thoughts at least for the next 2 months!! It's time to enjoy!! It's time for fun!! It's time for endless dramas!!

Getting back into drama mode!! Spamming dramas mode!!

Been spamming variety shows only throughout the exam period.. And I managed to watch 必娶女人,我的30定律,舞吧舞吧在一起 and Oh My Venus in the span of March to April while prepping for exams.. And also finally completed my 恋爱邻距离 before starting all those dramas!! 

Though Running Man is still my no. 1 bias, I have to say that 2 Days 1 Night (for Cha Tae Hyun hahaha) is indeed funny and educating at times (talking about current issues, history and stuffs).. Also completed the Season3 of 奔跑吧兄弟.. And watched the Return of Superman all the way to the end of triplets le sad sad sad x infinity.. Welcomed Rohui's family and the SoDa siblings..

Finally managed to have time to add a music playlist to my blog.. Featured some of my favourite and super addictive songs.. Set it on a shuffle mode to enjoy different songs at different point of time.. ;)

Time to embark on dramas!! Bye!

No comments: